1. Only those students, who are enrolled, taking classes and living in Noren Hall during the last summer school session ending on 8/2/2013, are eligible for the Drop & Dash (D/D) Program.
2. D/D will take place on one day, Thursday, August 8, 2013 from 9:00am to 9:00pm.
3. Students will check out room keys for their fall assignment from the Wilkerson Service Center, move their belongings, and return the fall assignment keys to the Wilkerson SC. Finally they must check out of your summer assignment in Noren Hall before departing UND.
4. Students who sign up for D/D and their fall assignment is available, have two options;
a. They will be permitted to stay in their summer assignment until August 8, or
b. They may leave UND at the completion of their finals BUT they MUST return to UND to move belongings to their fall assignment on August 8, 2013.
5. Summer school students leaving at the end of any summer sessions, except those ending August 2, 2013, must check out of Noren Hall. Students will NOT be permitted to leave belongings in their summer room.
6. All students not signing up for D/D must be checked out of Noren Hall by 7:00pm on August 2, 2013 as stated in your summer contract.
*There is no guarantee that your fall assignment will be available for Drop & Dash. If your room is still undergoing hall improvement projects, you will not be able to participate in the Drop & Dash Program on August 8, 2013.
**Walsh and Fulton Halls will not be available for D/D due to hall improvement projects.